ANNOUNCEMENTS

Grand Opening at 
February 04.02.2017 20:00GMT+3.
More than 2,500 Players expected/Estimated... New Style NEW PROJECT is Coming

Regards,

@Strix
https://youtu.be/arrP66I1uZc
 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RazorWind

Old-Players

10 posts in this topic

 

So, I was wondering if any old famous players are about to join the server. Players of the magnitude of let’s say equake, Cheburashka, etc. Just wondering if we are going to see the competition that used to exist in the days of yore in L2 Gold. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually in the old days(l2gold.org/.cc) were more pve than pvp. The main pvps where sieges, clan vs clan(in some areas) or just random farm zone fights. And so far this server seems to look like a better version of gold.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pieska said:

actually in the old days(l2gold.org/.cc) were more pve than pvp. The main pvps where sieges, clan vs clan(in some areas) or just random farm zone fights. And so far this server seems to look like a better version of gold.

true. from what we read so far it does look like Avellan is going to be a better pvp experience, than gold used to be. Now as for old gold being a mostly pve server with pvp action mainly at sieges, yes that is true as well, but remember how difficult it was to get good gear, apella armor, gold weapon etc. it did take a lot of farming to get all those so i guess its understandable to be, the way it was.

all those aside, i was just wondering if we gonna see any old players here.  Perhaps it would be good for the server as well. Perhaps it would attract other ppl as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RazorWind said:

 

So, I was wondering if any old famous players are about to join the server. Players of the magnitude of let’s say equake, Cheburashka, etc. Just wondering if we are going to see the competition that used to exist in the days of yore in L2 Gold. :)

lol trash players-trash clans,yeah big competition on old gold they were running around like monkeys and screaming. \_ sit down

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SOZINARMY said:

lol trash players-trash clans,yeah big competition on old gold they were running around like monkeys and screaming. \_ sit down

that is not how i remember it. there were ofc trash, as you call them, players and clans, but in general it was an awesome time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome time? How did you like to pvp against some guys that had 3-4 different rebirths? How awesome it was when zerging was the only way to play(before the merge)? I think that you had no clue about alliances/clans/players, I mean what was going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, pieska said:

awesome time? How did you like to pvp against some guys that had 3-4 different rebirths? How awesome it was when zerging was the only way to play(before the merge)? I think that you had no clue about alliances/clans/players, I mean what was going on.

Actually i have a very good idea how it was back then. zerging? as long as there is lineage 2 there will be zergs, just like there will be feeding in Olympiad just like there will be donators. the sooner you will get that in your head the faster you will start enjoying the game. 3-4 rebirths. as far as i know, and i know pretty well, out of the 3k players that were in gold at the time it was around 20ish probably less, that had more than 3 rebs and all were from the same clan/ally.

have you ever been in a siege back then, or any mass pvp for that matter? if you have and still claim it was not great, then i guess you were always on the losing side.

i only wish, that the claim of our admin becomes a reality and we really get in the server 2.5 ppl, new and old.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you didn't even get the point that I made. Not even worth to discuss about it any more. Have fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not get your point, because you did not make one.  I will agree with you on this one though. There is no point talking about it with you anymore. About having fun, oh yes I plan too, I just hope you can have some fun as well and not become a forum whiner .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0