@Strix
https://youtu.be/arrP66I1uZc

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hermes

beta

12 posts in this topic

Beta will be 5 days before the opening

can we please get a list of all the new things you guys are planning to implement in the server, just so we can have an idea of what l2avellan is going to be?

12 minutes ago, RazorWind said:

can we please get a list of all the new things you guys are planning to implement in the server, just so we can have an idea of what l2avellan is going to be?

For sure but you can easy look on our updates...also we have already posted on main page on section about project the new things

15 minutes ago, @Strix® said:

For sure but you can easy look on our updates...also we have already posted on main page on section about project the new things

oh i am sorry i didnt notice. well i will go give it a read then :)

i got a couple of questions after reading all the info on the main site.

A) from a grade to apella armor. not bad i guess. i got to ask though what kind of apella will this be? i mean will it be like the pvp version we knew on older versions of gold or it will be something different. also will this apella be upgradable only to dynasty or we have to take it from 55 to 100 first?

B)are there going to be extra skills for certain classes, like bd etc, or any other modification to skills in general like in older versions of gold. If yes, can someone please post a list of those skills? also, will 3rd class skills will be on the AIO buffers?

C) Primeval Island GOODvsEvil. i am really looking forward to that. one advice if i may though. You say that before entering, we have to choose whether to be good or evil.  would it not be better if it was random or if there was some way for the server/machine, to place one character on the evil, and one on the good side just so there can be balance? if we can just choose, what will stop us from gathering an entire clan, join one side and just roll over the opposition? also can it might be a good idea, to somehow hide the characters name once you port in there. It will help make it easier for players to pvp . No one wants  to get spammed and flamed in clan chat, alliance chat, or ventrilo because he killed someone from the same ally in  the event.

that's pretty much about it i guess

1 person likes this

A) good question: Apella will be "Free" on shops just you need some Adena + mantras to take it...! Simple and fair enough for the people that want Only PvP :)
if you got Apella and you want Dynasty then all you have to do is to find the recipe of Dynasty Armor and just craft the Armor :) Pretty simple! NO NEED refining just removed...

B) yes the Extra skills is already on - check the Inforamtion section on forum but we have already placed on about project section on main site...
Buffs: Normal/Dance/Songs/COV + greater Might & Shield. Probably thinking by adding champion-renewal also in Buffer...there is no point extra farm for the chars...

C) you will check it on Beta stage. Yes its better by choosing the side, as you said clans can beat clans :) if they want pvp server will create it for them! also we will have all vs all.
hide name is already on

Don't you wanna dedicate more time for the beta stage ? Stuff may not be working as expected or missing, so fixing them in less than 5 days is hard. 

And who knows, players may suggest something extra while testing it :)

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, WindVorteX said:

Don't you wanna dedicate more time for the beta stage ? Stuff may not be working as expected or missing, so fixing them in less than 5 days is hard. 

I kind of think windvortex is right. maybe a few more days of beta are a good idea?

25 minutes ago, WindVorteX said:

yes, if the server is ready for the beta stage sooner

2 people like this

5 hours ago, RazorWind said:

C) Primeval Island GOODvsEvil. i am really looking forward to that. one advice if i may though. You say that before entering, we have to choose whether to be good or evil.  would it not be better if it was random or if there was some way for the server/machine, to place one character on the evil, and one on the good side just so there can be balance? if we can just choose, what will stop us from gathering an entire clan, join one side and just roll over the opposition? also can it might be a good idea, to somehow hide the characters name once you port in there. It will help make it easier for players to pvp . No one wants  to get spammed and flamed in clan chat, alliance chat, or ventrilo because he killed someone from the same ally in  the event.

+1 

else rename event from good vs evil to clan vs clan and we good

two weeks till Avellan goes live and still no beta. Are we going to have one, beta that is,  or are we going to go straight to the actual server?