ANNOUNCEMENTS

Grand Opening at 
February 04.02.2017 20:00GMT+3.
More than 2,500 Players expected/Estimated... New Style NEW PROJECT is Coming

Regards,

@Strix
https://youtu.be/arrP66I1uZc
 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RazorWind

Good news everyone! :)

16 posts in this topic

i just had to do it :)

its good to have an approximate date for the opening of the server. Can't wait for it.

Also, can someone let us know what lineage 2 classic is? i mean from what i saw it's just C1 all over  again with better graphics. no offence but lineage 2 servers tent to move forward when it comes to chronicles not backwards :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

classic client isn't c1. It's like few chronicles mixed together, if you know the servers like l2e-global, you would know what the classic client is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a new client meant to play a "renewed" version of the old chronicles(mixture of them as pieska said) server. 

One good thing playing with this client ( on servers that support it) is the decent fps and ui customs(for those who like it). It seems to take advantage of the new hardware as i saw in some videos. 

Sublimity is trying to build an interlude(for years) that can be played from classic client, that's basically all the "hype" there. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pieska said:

classic client isn't c1. It's like few chronicles mixed together, if you know the servers like l2e-global, you would know what the classic client is

 

3 hours ago, WindVorteX said:

It is a new client meant to play a "renewed" version of the old chronicles(mixture of them as pieska said) server. 

One good thing playing with this client ( on servers that support it) is the decent fps and ui customs(for those who like it). It seems to take advantage of the new hardware as i saw in some videos. 

Sublimity is trying to build an interlude(for years) that can be played from classic client, that's basically all the "hype" there. 

ohh sounds like "classic" is quite good. we just have to wait and see i guees :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pieska said:

it's kinda hard to make it, as @WindVorteX said Sublimity is trying to do that for quite some time now and still nothing

Classic client uses quite a different network protocol (99% packets got changed, not only their opcode but format as well), you cant login with classic client unless you fix these packets. We passed that but we got some other issues that need fixes

Need hard work and time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense strix but Opalsnow is really better at developing/scripting etc than you are. And he is having a hard time to make the classic client work for Sublimity. So just stick to Interlude

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, pieska said:

No offense strix but Opalsnow is really better at developing/scripting etc than you are. And he is having a hard time to make the classic client work for Sublimity. So just stick to Interlude

 

everyone start from zero...i think we have the knowledge how to do it...and yes OpalSnow is better he is working years...but never say never :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What he meant was, if OpalSnow needs a year to do this, you would need 10 years. And like different client is the biggest of your problems lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Onslaught said:

What he meant was, if OpalSnow needs a year to do this, you would need 10 years. And like different client is the biggest of your problems lol

I can guarantee that we can do it 3 months - working everyday...OpalSnow didnt had time to work every day - if he had then it should be ready in 3 months - all we have to do is to change the packets...we DONT change the Quests and stuff like that, if you read the topic of OpalSnow he changing only the Client so we can login with Classic Client.

We dont need something more expect the Login :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep it plain and simple. Keep it Interlude for now. And after you launch the server work on a PTS for Classic. By the way remove any 3rd buff from NPC buffer. And give us info from now on. You said the server will be in January. But we got no clue what to expect and when.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, @Strix® said:

I can guarantee that we can do it 3 months - working everyday...OpalSnow didnt had time to work every day - if he had then it should be ready in 3 months - all we have to do is to change the packets...we DONT change the Quests and stuff like that, if you read the topic of OpalSnow he changing only the Client so we can login with Classic Client.

We dont need something more expect the Login :)

We dont care what this OpalSnow can or cannot do. What we want is for avellan to go live. Now if you can start the server and then upgrade it into Classic or something else then that would be great, but dont tell us that you will not go live because you are working on a new project/chronicle or whatever.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No offence but in your info post you said that you still don't know if tyrants/glads will have their skills work with all weapons,and that this depends on new players.That should never be the case,you are creating this server,do some balance tests at least and decide for yourself. If you can't balance a 10 year old server how are you gonna balance a new client?

Stick with what you know, l2gold itself is an upgraded client that has great custom jewels to make the small clans play, while the big clans still have fun.Add sieges from 1st week,two of them like the old l2 gold Saturday,Sunday. 

We don't need an unbalanced custom classic client,the whole idea of classic is to enjoy the game like it was in the beginning.  And the whole point of this server is a copie of the original l2gold.

If l2gold style is dead then why are people willing to play here and how do you have an estimate of 2.5 k players ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Newplayer said:

 

If l2gold style is dead then why are people willing to play here and how do you have an estimate of 2.5 k players ??

how many players joined in previous gold servers the last 2 years?

how much time they did spend playing?

for what reason they left?

and last,for how long the server had some action?

i will answer you:

max was 700ppl in one of the previous avellan,all other servers had like 400 or so.

players played n that avellan 4-6 months max,in others it was max 1 month.

they left for reasons like..."oh i lost the pvp at baium"

servers's acion was again in that avellan max 6 months,all the others was like 1 month

so,we have 5 retards here who want l2g style(cuz i dont see more)and you tell me for those 5 we have to play again the exact same l2g style?

sry but no...i like l2g too but i prefer to have smth new way different than gold with only a few things to remain goldlike

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the last gold style server was l2-gold.com(siqma) server where people actually played for a long time and the online was 800-1k. And gold style died when that server closed. Now people want to pvp more than to farm. So Strix trying to give us a server where that will be kinda normal, I mean to pvp more than to farm, it's peachy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Tristan said:

how many players joined in previous gold servers the last 2 years?

how much time they did spend playing?

for what reason they left?

and last,for how long the server had some action?

i will answer you:

max was 700ppl in one of the previous avellan,all other servers had like 400 or so.

players played n that avellan 4-6 months max,in others it was max 1 month.

they left for reasons like..."oh i lost the pvp at baium"

servers's acion was again in that avellan max 6 months,all the others was like 1 month

so,we have 5 retards here who want l2g style(cuz i dont see more)and you tell me for those 5 we have to play again the exact same l2g style?

sry but no...i like l2g too but i prefer to have smth new way different than gold with only a few things to remain goldlike

I prefere something new aswell , but i dont see anything new here. Some automated events will not attract anyone, every br server has those.

Tell me one reason for someone to join here and not in any other server, what makes this server special?

I dont even want a l2gold copy, i just dont see any reason to go for l2 classic if you dont go from the start anyway.

What i wanna see is a balanced server, with stuff to do for solo players aswell as groups /clans, and a stable server with a healthy number of people. If you dont have that in the time you go live this server is gonna crumble like the rest of the fail servers that open and close in 1 month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0